Okay.... So I'm really late with this months post! But better late than never right ?
So how has my fashion evolved ? Hmmm I'd say a lot ! I have always liked clothes and spend the majority of my money on clothes . I'd say the biggest change over the years would be quality over quantity . I use to buy buy buy lots of stuff ( read:crap) and my wardrobe would be busting at the seams
I know really think about what I buy. How will it work in my wardrobe . How is the quality . I tend to splurge on classic items , while finding cheaper alternatives when buying trendier items
Another thing that has changed is I make an effort to try to accessorize ... Something in still working on , but vow to get better at!
Now unfortunately I don't have easy access to pictures from pre blogging days ( never took selfies) but even since I started blogging in think my style has evolved .... You be the judge !!!
Older photos from the beginning:
Here I start playing with colour a little.....
Starting to get into dresses.....
SO maybe these pictures don't prove a major style transformation... but I definitely notice a difference from the beginning pictures to the latter ones:) and hopefully my style will continue to evolve !
Talk to you all soon!
- Alison*Elle - Alison is keeping it weekend-casual in an asymmetrical sweater and boyfriend jeans.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle took a stroll through the park and enjoyed the Spring flowers. Her green dress matched the scenery.
- Ella Pretty - See Ella's Target & Outlet-shopping haul from her US vacation.
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay shares 5 Things about herself, now it's your turn.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen is dreaming of warm weather and summer BBQs with her Spring Wishlist.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle shows off her first postpartum OOTD.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette is playing up the yellow and cobalt trend.
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen shares her inspiration for her baby girls nursery.