This months question is: What makeup to you carry around in your purse?
I have never been one to reapply makeup throughout the day. If I touch up my lipstick, it would be a special day. But I do carry around a little makeup bag in my purse. The one I am currently using is by Coach, however I have had my eye on the Prada nylon one. Will pick it up next time I am at an outlet mall :)
In reviewing the contents... it seems to be more of a "Emergency bag" than a makeup bag, but nevertheless, here are the contents:
Band Aides:These are life savers for those days when you wear those uncomfortable shoes
Expandable towelettes: A must for a mommy. Add a bit of water and they are a full size napkin
Mini Nail File: I hate having a snag in my nail when it break unexpectedly!
Mini Hair Claw: Keep my Hair off my face
Mini Safety Pin: Because you just never know
Sample of La Vanille Baby Sun block
Sample of Euphoria Perfume
MAC Creme Sheen in Richer Lusher
MAC L/S in Shy Girl
MAC L/S in Cherish
Fresh Sugar lip treatment
Cargo LipGloss in Belize
Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer in Fresh Market Apple
Sheseido Face Blotting tissue: for those oily days
Tic Tacs: enough said
L'Occitane Hand creme
So as you can see.....a mix of makeup and none makeup items:)
As always, don't forget to check out these lovely blogger listed below!
- Alison*Elle - Alison shares a tutorial on how to make a super cute cupcake mani.
- Ella Pretty - Ella's posted her holiday party outfits, red skinnies & bubble necklaces. </ li>
- Lilly's Style - Lilly's rocking a red blazer.
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay tried a retro style dress & a new hemline...
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen announced and shared her pregnancy story.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle is expecting her little girl any day... or week now. Check out her 33 week BUMPdate.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette says' "December is THE month for red, right?"
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen OOTD : 19 weeks pregnant