This months question is : How often do you work out? What's your preferred method of exercise?
Answer: I don't have one....... The end.
Okay fine.... I will expand. I'm currently 27 weeks Pregnant. Not that that should be an excuse not to exercises, I really do believe exercising throughout your pregnancy is great for you and baby. However, the reality is it just doesn't always work out that way. So instead, lets chat about what I USED to do pre- pregnancy:
I was fortunate enough to be in a job where I could use my lunch hour to pop over to the gym.... nothing better then getting the gym out of the way during the day. Especially when you have a toddler to get home to :) I'd say I would go about 3 times a week and would either use the tredmil, elliptical or do a spinning class.
Along with that, if my goal is to loose weight, I need to focus on a low carb diet. It's just what has proven to work for me. I would always incorporate complex carbs like Quinaoe etc, but simple carbs and refined sugars are an occasional treat.
Here is a throw back picture of me in my 80's ish off the shoulder work out gear:)
Post baby #2, my goal is really to get into top shape. I'm planning on incorporating one dance class a week ( I love dance classes....thinking salsa!) One hot yoga a week to work on my posture, and the balance would be at home DVD work outs since it is just more practical with two kids. Leaning towards the Brazilian butt lift DVDs, but I guess we will see:)
As always, take a look at some great posts from the lovely ladies below:)
Hope you have a great week!
- Alison*Elle - Alison is branching out into bright colours with a new favourite coat.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle kicked off the new year in her favorite glittering skirt.
- Ella Pretty - Check out Ella's Forever21 haul: Statement necklaces & a quilted bag!
- Lilly's Style - Lilly's striped out!
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay got a big girl camera for her birthday & is polka dot obsessed.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen found out if she's having a Lil Miss or Lil Man with her gender reveal party.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle is about to finally meet her little girl, check out what she has packed in her hospital bag.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette splurged just a bit on a little accessory - see it here!
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen organized her makeup and gives us a peek into her collection!